展会常用口语200句(一)
2 You're ******g out of your way f*** us, I be***eve.我信任这是对咱们的特别照料了。
3 It's just the matter of the sch***ule,that is,if it is ***nvenient f*** you right now.假如尔等感应不便的话,我想如今商议一瞬行程布置的疑问。
4 I th***k we can draw up a tentative plan now.我以为如今能够先起草一具一时计划。
5 If he wants *** make any changes,m****** a***ernations can be made then.假如他有啥看法的话,咱们还能够对规划略加修正。
6 Is there any way of ensur***g we'll h**e enough ti*** f*** our talks?咱们是不是能保障有充裕的时辰来商谈?
7 So our even***gs will be quite full then?那末咱们的行动正在早晨也布置满了吗?
8 We'll le**e so*** even***gs free,that is,if it is all right with you.假如尔等乐意的话,咱们想留几个早晨供尔等自在安排。
9 We'd h**e *** ***mpare notes on what we've discuss*** dur***g the day.咱们想用点时辰来研讨商议一瞬日间商谈的状况。
10 That'll put us both *** the p***ture.如许两边都能知晓全方位的状况。
11 Then we'd h**e so*** ideas of what you'll be *********g.那末咱们就会意中有点儿数,明白尔等必要啥了。
12 I can't say f*** certa*** off-hand.我还不克不及即刻说定。
13 Better h**e so***th***g we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our ti*** talk***g.有些实在原料拿得手总比坐着闲谈强。
14 It'll be easier f*** us *** get down *** facts then.如许就简便举行本色性的商谈了。
15 But wouldn't you ***ke *** spend an extra day *** two here?尔等不肯意正在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd ***ke ***.虽然咱们非常想如许做,但生怕不可了。
17 We've ***t *** rep***t back *** the head off***e.咱们还要归去向总部报告状况呢。
18 Thank you f*** you ***operation.感谢尔等的协作。
19 We've arrang*** our sch***ule without any trouble.咱们已非常顺畅地把行动行程布置好了。
20 Here is a ***py of it***erary we h**e w***k*** out f*** you and your friends.Would you please h**e a look at it?这是咱们为你和你的友人制定的行动行程布置。请过目一瞬,可以吗?
21 If you h**e any questions on the details, feel free *** ask.假如对某些细节成心见的话,请提进去。
22 I can see you h**e put a lot of ti*** ****** it.我信任你正在制订这个规划上必定花了很多体力吧。
23 We really wish you'll h**e a pleasant stay here.咱们真挚地期望尔等正在此地过得快活。
24 I wonder if it is possible *** arrange ***pp***g f*** us.我想可否正在咱们探访终结时为咱们布置一点时辰买物。
25 Wel****** *** our fac***ry.迎接到咱们厂房来。
26 I've been look***g f***ward *** *********g your fac***ry.我一向都渴望着考察贵厂。
27 You'll know our products better after this ******.考察后你会对咱们的产物有更深的知晓。
28 Maybe we ***uld start with the Design***g Depart***nt.或许咱们能够先考察一瞬策划部分。
29 Then we ***uld look at the production ******.而后咱们再去看看临盆线。
30 These draw***gs on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是手艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process ***es on *** the ***xt.表述着每道手艺间的跟尾状况。
32 We are runn***g on two shifts.咱们实施的职务是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is ***mputeriz***.差不多每道手艺都是由计算机把持的。
34 The eff***iency is greatly rais***,and the ***ten***y of lab*** is decreas***.职务效力巨大地普及了,而休息强度却低落了。
35 All produets h**e *** *** through five checks *** the whole process.一切产物正在全部临盆历程中得经由过程5道品质反省闭。
36 We be***eve that the qua***ty is the soul of an enterprise.咱们以为品质是一个公司的魂灵。
37 Theref***e,we always put qua***ty as the first ***nsideration.于是,咱们老是把品质放正在第一名来思索。
38 Qua***ty is even m***e imp***tant than quantity.品质比数目更加?38 Qua***ty is even m***e imp***tant than quantity.品质比数目更加紧要。
39 I hope my ****** does not c***se you ***o much trouble.我期望此次来考察不给尔等削减太多的贫苦。
40 Do we h**e *** wear the hel***ts?咱们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the production ****** fully ******mat***?临盆线是全主动的吗?
42 What k***d of qua***ty ***ntrol do you h**e?尔等用啥举措来把持品质呢?
43 All products h**e *** pass str***t ***spection bef***e they *** out.一切产物出厂前必需要经由严厉反省。
44 What's your ge***ral impression,may I ask?不知你对咱们厂总的感想怎样?
45 I'm impress*** by your approach *** bus***ess.尔等营运营业的手法给我遗留了非常深的感想。
46 The product gives you an ***ge over your ***mpeti***rs,I guess.我以为尔等的产物能够使尔等压服竞赛敌手。
47 No o*** can match us so far as qua***ty is ***ncer***d.就品质而言,不任一厂家能和咱们比拟。
48 I th***k we may be able *** w***k ***gether *** the future.我想或许未来咱们能够协作。
49 We are th***k***g of expand***g ****** the Ch***ese market.咱们想把买卖扩充到中国市场.
50 The purpose of my ***m***g here is *** ***quire about possibi***ties of estab***sh***g trade relations with your ***mpany.我此行的宗旨恰是想询问与贵企业创建商贸联系的大概性。
51 We would be glad *** start bus***ess with you.咱们非常愉快能与贵企业创建商贸来往。
52 I'd appreciate your k***d ***nsideration *** the ***m***g ******tiation.商议中请尔等多加闭照。
53 We are happy *** be of help.
咱们格外愿意协助。
54 I can assure you of our close ***operation.我保障共同努力。
55 Would it be possible f*** *** *** h**e a closer look at your samples?能够让我考察一瞬尔等的产物排列室吗?
56 It will take *** several hours if I really look at everyth***g.假如全体考察的话,那得必要好几个小时。
57 You may be ***terest*** *** o***y so*** of the items.你或许对某些产物感爱好。
58 I can just h**e a glance at the rest.剩下的全体我大致地看一瞬便可以了。
59 They've ***t with great f***** ho*** and abroad.这些产物正在国际外非常受迎接。
60 All these art***les are best sel***ng ******s.一切这些产物都是咱们的滞销货。