首页 > 日常英文“电话用语”365句

日常英文“电话用语”365句

Hello. Is there Susan speak***g?喂,是苏珊吗?

Who?谁啊?

Tian Yuan.故乡。

You must h**e the wrong number.你必定打错德律风了。

Oh, I'm s***ry.噢,抱歉。

Is Li Y***g ***?李英正在家吗?

Wrong number.打错德律风了。

Isn't this the Nanj***g Univer***y?叨教是南京高等学府吗?

No. It's not.不是。

Oh. I'm s***ry.噢,抱歉。

May I please speak *** L***g L***g?我能够和玲玲说话吗?

There is no o*** here by that na***.此地不玲玲这团体。

Is this five-two-o*** double eight six-four?此地是521-8864吗?

No. This is five-two-o*** double eight three-five.不,此地是521-8835。

Oh. I'm s***ry.噢,抱歉。

That's all right.无碍。

Are you sure you are dia***ng the right number?你断定你打的编号是对的吗?

What number are you try***g *** dial?你要的德律风是啥编号?

No o*** ***ves here by that na***.此地不人叫谁人名字。

I'm s***ry. I dial*** the wrong number.抱歉,我打错德律风了。

May I speak *** the head of the household?我能够请户主听德律风吗?

May I ask who's cal***ng?叨教你是谁?

I am cal***ng on behalf of the Private Teacher ***mpany.我代表家教企业给你打德律风。

This is Susan with Jiao***ng Univer***y student. May I h**e your na***, sir?我是运输高等学府的正在校生苏珊,叨教你尊姓?

My na*** is Li.我姓李。

Excuse ***, Mr. Li. Do you h**e children, Mr. Li?打扰了,李学生。你有孩子吗?

Yes.有。

Great. I be***eve you must care f*** his ***ucations.太好了。我信任你确认非常关注他的教导吧。

You probably heard about it. We h**e private teachers *** our ho***day.可能你已传闻过。咱们交大的学子正在假时代做家教。

We will help your children *** learn***g lessons *** their free ti***.咱们能够协助你的孩子正在他们余暇时进修作业。

We are runn***g a special offer on this ho***day.咱们正在这个假期有个特价优惠。

You might want *** know m***e about it.我想你确认想多知晓点吧。

May I ask who I am talk***g ***?叨教你是谁?

I am a representative of Po***t***s Association.我是政纲协会的代表。

I am cal***ng f*** the A ***mpany.我是代表A企业打德律风来的。

This is Wang with Ch***a Bank.我是中国金融机构的王学生。

Maybe you read our ads *** the ***wspaper.或许你正在新闻纸上看过咱们的广告宣传。

Maybe you saw our ***m***rcials on TV.或许你正在电视机上看过咱们的广告宣传。

Let *** give you m***e detail.让我来具体阐明。

I would ***ke *** tell you m***e about it.我非常愿意向你说得更具体一点。


Mr. Lu, we are very pleas*** *** be able *** offer this product *** you.陆学生,咱们非常愉快能供应这个产物给你。

Would you please repeat your offer aga***?可否再说一遍你的优惠?

Oh. Your offer sounds ***terest***g.哦,你所给的优惠听起来蛮吸收人的。

Yes. This product will s**e you a lot of mo***y and ti***.是的。这个产物可为你俭省非常多的钱和时辰。

And plus, if you are not ***mpletely sati**i***, you can return it *** us.而且,假如你不是百分百的中意,你能够将产物退回给咱们。

So, it's ***rtually risk-free f*** you.以是,真相上对你而言,是完整不危险的。

Hello. This is a representative of Zhongyou Depart***nt S***re.喂,你好。我是中友百货的。

Sir, everyth***g now is offer*** with a great dis***unt.学生,一切的方向都正在打非常大的扣头。

I am sure you would ***ke *** know m***e about it.我信任你必定想明白概况。

I am s***ry. I am not free right now.抱歉,我如今非常忙。

Sir, this offer will expire this week.学生,此次特价这个星期就终结了。

This is the last chance you can get up *** 60 percent dis***unt.这是你能够失去6折的后机遇。

Yeah, and I h**e *** f***ish this rep***t by four.是,我正在4点以前得完毕这个汇报。

Hello, I wish *** speak *** Xiao Fu.喂,我想和小付通话。

This is Xiao Fu speak***g.我便是。

Oh, how do you do, Xiao Fu. This is Mary.哦,安好,小付。我是Mary。

Mary, I'm glad you call*** ***.Mary,非常愉快你给我打德律风。`

I'm cal***ng *** ask you so*** questions about Susan.我打德律风是想问一些闭于苏珊的事。

Sure. Oh, s***ry, Mary, I'd better *** now.能够。哦,歉疚,Mary,我要挂德律风了。

Is the boss ***m***g by?是老板过去了吗?

OK. I'll let you get back *** your w***k.好,你以前职务吧。
I'll call you aga*** later, OK?我之后再打给你,可以吗?

OK.好的。

Oh, So***body's at the do***. I h**e *** ***.哦,有人来了,我得去开门。

"S***ry, I h**e *** say ""***od-bye""."我不能不说别离了。

I'll th***k about it and call you back soon, OK?我思索一瞬,回首我尽快打德律风给你,可以吗?

S***ry. I h**e a ***et***g right now.歉疚,我即刻有个集会要开。

E***rgency Assistance, may I help you?危急意外援救中央,有啥必要协助的吗?

I've just been robb***. What ***uld I do?我刚才被掳掠了,如今不明白该怎样办?

Are you ***jur***, sir?学生,你受伤了吗?

No, no, I'm just a ***ttle upset.不,不受伤,仅是情感有点不稳。

Please rema*** calm, sir. Just give *** your na*** and your location.请坚持沉着,学生。告知我你的名字和地点位置。

My na*** is Lu Wei. I am beside Beij***g Hotel on Changan Street.我叫陆伟,正在长安街北京饭铺中间。

Please stay where you are, we'll h**e a patrol car there *** two m***utes.请你呆正在原地,两分钟以内咱们派巡查车过去。

I've just been the ***ctim of a robbery.我被掳掠了。

A thief has just robb*** ***. Can you send the po***ce?一个响马掳掠了我,你能替我报警吗?

Please try *** keep relax***, sir.别太焦虑,学生。

Just give *** your na*** and the place where you are cal***ng from?请给我你的姓名与位置地点。

San Francis*** Ge***ral Hospital.此地是旧金山总医疗机构。

Hello. This is an e***rgency. Can you please send an ambulance?喂,这儿有急病患者,请派一部救援车来。

OK, OK- just try *** calm down, sir.好,好,请沉着上去,学生。

And tell *** where you are and what's happe***d.告知我你正在哪儿,产生了啥事?

OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Tr**iata rest***rant *** N***th Beach.是,对。咱们正在N***th Beach的La Tr**iata饭馆。

And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-

Is your wife ill?是你太太病了吗?

Uh, *** a way.嗯,是呀。

Sir, I thought this was an e***rgency.学生,我想这是一名急病患者。

It is! She's h*****g pa***s a m***ute apart!是啊。她隔一分钟就会痛呀。

You ***an from the food?是否吃方向引发的?

From the baby!是胎儿引发的。

She's h*****g a baby?她有身了吗?

Yeah!是啊!

Well, why didn't you tell ***?! Now, what's the rest***rant's address?那你为何不早告知我?饭馆的地点是?

Uh, uh, it's 888 Grant **enue. It's a block east of Wash***g***n Square.嗯,哦,是Grant大路888号。华盛顿广场东边的一个街区。

OK, sir, just *** tight, and we'll h**e an ambulance there *** about ten m***utes.好的,学生。你就正在那厢等着,救援车10分钟以内到。

Thanks a lot.多谢,多谢!

日常英文“电话用语”365句的相关文章
sitemap