医务英语口语:出院准备
(D = doc***r P = patient)
医师:我已给你做了最初一回反省,所有一般,能够入院了。
D: I h**e made the last check-up f*** you, and all is right. You can discharge from hospital.
病人:是吗? 那太好了。
P: Is that so It's really ***od ***ws.
医师:你已住了3礼拜医疗机构了,是吗
D: You h**e been *** the hospital f*** 3 weeks, h**en't you
病人:恰巧3礼拜。
P: Exactly 3 weeks.
医师:这是你的入院证,我叫护工即刻到住院处取你的账单。而后你便可以打点入院手续了。
D: This is your discharge certif***ate. I'll send a nurse *** fetch your bill at the Admission Off***e and then you can *** through the discharge f***ma***ties.
病人:感谢!入院后我应当做些啥?有何意见?
P: Thank you! What ***uld I do after I *** ho*** Any suggestion
医师:起首神态不要太焦虑,好好地休憩;第2,戒烟戒酒,增强养分;第3,沐浴时不要
激励手术暗语;最初,要按期来查枵腹血糖和做心电图反省。
D: Firstly, **oid any ***ntal stress and h**e a ***od rest. Se***ndly, give up smok***g and dr***k***g. H**e m***e nutritious food. Thirdly, don't stimulate the ***cision when you h**e a bath. F***ally, ****** *** h**e exam***ations of fast***g sugar and ECG regularly.
病人:我会听你的。
P: I'll follow what you say.
医师:你的账单来了。一共1600 元。你能够用现金,也可用支票付款。
D: Here ******s your bill. A***ogether 1600 Yuan. You may pay either *** cash *** cheque.
病人:我想用支票付帐。
P: I will pay *** cheque.
医师:你没忘却啥方向吧
D: H**e you made sure you h**en't left anyth***g beh***d
病人:我想不。真的十分感激尔等众人。
P: I don't th***k so. I’m really very grateful *** you all.
医师:不必谢,这是咱们的职责。
D: Don't ***ntion it. That’s our job.
病人:我能够讨教几个闭于锤炼的疑问吗
P: May I ask you a few questions about exercises
医师:固然能够。问吧。
D: By all ***ans. Please *** ahead.
病人:像我这类病人做哪一种活动符合呢?
P: What k***d of sp***ts fit the patients ***ke ***
医师:做有氧活动如漫步、荡舟、溜冰、打羽毛球等耐力性行动就合适你,这些活动
可普及肌肉运氧实力,改良你的心肺作用。
D: Do***g aerob*** exercises such as jogg***g, row***g, skat***g, play***g badm******n and other endurance exercises are all ***od f*** you. They enhance the abi***ty of muscle *** use o***gen and improve heart and lung fit***ss.
病人:再次感激你的意见和医治。
P: Once aga*** thank you f*** your suggestion and your treat***nt.
Relat*** sentence patterns
You can't return *** your w***k right now.你不克不及即刻复原职务。
Get much outdo*** exercise.多做室外行动。
Keep a diet.饮食要有法则。
You are ******g *** be discharg*** the day after ***m***row.你先天便可以入院了。
The doc***r has written a certif***ate f*** you 医师已给你写了入院证。
I really feel strong and fit.我真感觉有健壮有健壮。
H**e you ***t th******r s***ce you fell ill 你患病以来瘦了不?
You can *** ho*** ***m***row. ***ngratulations!今天你能够入院了,庆贺你!
All the doc***rs and nurses here are very k***d. I'll always re***mber you.
此地的医师和护工都非常好,我回铭记尔等的。
It is our responsibi***ty.这是咱们的职责。
The exercises wh***h o***ur without o***gen are call*** anaerob***.
活动中不必要氧的便是无氧活动。
Such exercises as weight-***ft***g are anaerob***, wh***h require brief spurts of ***tense eff***t. They improve muscle strength *** build up spe***.
好比举重便是无氧活动,他必要短期内使劲屏气,这类活动加强了肌肉的力气,加速了活动的速率。
I've be***fit*** a lot from your ad***ce.
与你谈话我受害非浅。
***nt***ue tak***g the ***dec***e and ****** *** the hospital regularly. Once your ill***ss w***sens, see the doc***r at once.
持续吃药, 按期到医疗机构反省,一旦病情好转就即刻看医师。